The topic of discussion was
What does innovation in law libraries look like to you?
Questions discussed were:
- The word innovation has been thrown around a lot recently. What does law library innovation mean to you?
- What opportunities do you think law libraries have to innovate within their orgs?
- Is it real or buzz? Do you think the legal industry IS innovating?
- What do you think are the key elements for effective implementation of innovation in law libraries or the legal industry?
- What do you think are the roadblocks (if any) to innovation in law libraries?
- What role do you see library and information professionals hold in legal innovation more generally?
- How can we as library and information professionals promote, support and encourage innovation within our organisations?
ALLA Ltd has put together a great Storify of all the action and we've embedded it below.
If you have any ideas that you want to contribute, comment below or send us a tweet @lawlibsWA.